VISA INVITATION LETTERS REQUEST FORM (before filling the form, please read carefully the following instructions)
If your Abstract has been accepted, you have already received your Invitation Letter/Acceptance Letter. It is the same. You must not request it again.
Please fill out all the required information on the form completely to the best of your ability and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the documents requested.
Important information regarding VISA invitation letters (please read):
- Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- If you are presenting a paper, include the title and session in which the paper will be presented, or if you are exhibiting, please indicate so in your request.
- Please note that each individual requesting an invitation letter must fill out a separate form.
- All letters will be sent in PDF form to the email address provided. If a paper letter is required, please respond to the email. Requested paper letters will be sent complimentary through airmail. This option may take a few weeks to arrive.
- Sciknowledge European Conferences reserves the right to request further information regarding the company or affiliation of the attendee to ensure the validity of requests.
- We recommend that you secure your travel visa before registering for the conference as cancellations after the preregistration cutoff may result in a cancellation fee.
- To obtain your VISA invitation letter, your e-mail and address must be from an I+d+i institution, i.e., we won’t send VISA invitation letters to e-mails from gmail.com, yahoo.com, hotmail.com etc)
- When filling the VISA invitation letter request form, please don’t forget to send us a document which proves that you make part of your institution. We will need you also to send us copy of your nacional identification card/passport. The documents must be sent in colour and with a minimum resolution of 300 ppp.
- Please note Sciknowledge European Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by Sciknowledge European Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, Sciknowledge European Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign, nor will Sciknowledge European Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with Embassy.
Questions about the Visa Invitation Letter application process, contact: